15 February 2011

What To Do After Valentine's Day Is Over




What To Do After Valentine's Day Is Over:

Throw all that shit away!

Fashion Assholes can only handle so much sap, wine, and flunkerdoodle chees

e!!!

They say, it aint over till The Fat Lady sings well damnit I'm done!

Shit, i ain't even thrown out the Christmas tree yet and already I gotta deal with all these chocolate donkies, heart shaped paddle locks, and cupid tarps!

Well, enough is enough!

That's why we use our handy-dandy-sucker-noodle-52936-ELITE!


Just flip that muthrfucken shit and WHOOOOSH! Everything's gone and you can get back to your fuckin Champagne bubble bath party.

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for posting that.
    I had no idea how to get that shit up outta my house, my job, my life and my imaginary dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. out the windy-woo-woo with that shit!

    ReplyDelete